Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jealous for København

       Zecheriah 8,1-5 , 16
      AGAIN the word of the Lord Almighty came to me. This is what the Lord Almighty says “I am very JEALOUS for KØBENHAVN; I am BURNING with JEALOUSY for her.” This is what the Lord Almighty says:” I will RETURN to KØBENHAVN and dwell. Then KØBENHAVN will be called the CITY OF TRUTH, and the mountain of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.” This is what the Lord Almighty says: ”ONCE AGAIN men and women of ripe old age will sit in the streets of KØBENHAVN, each with cane in hand because of his age. The city streets will be filled with boys and girls playing there.”....  These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment  in your courts.

      These verses I stumbled across last night so I replaced Jerusalem/ Zion and replaced with København. And it reminded me of all the promises God has for the city. One of them being, becoming a City of Truth. what an amazing promise. As I capture Gods heart for this city my heart starts burning, my heart starts aching for it. I am now Jealous for God for the people in København. Pray for God's heart you will get it. Don't be supprised if your heart starts aching, you get jealous over the peoples attention, frustrated, you are experiencing only a smallpart of God's heart for the people in the city! We have only a couple days left, not much but still so much can happen. Lets give everything in these last days, our hearts, our time, our worship to the King who deserves it! Be
Be Blessed



No comments:

Post a Comment