Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Prayer for the Church: Romance us.

Just ended with a 3 days of prayer specifically for the Church to be the hands and feet for the city of Copenhagen! and God was speaking to so many of us many on similar things a here is some words from people.


Ephesians 4:13- 15
 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood,[e] to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, 14 so that we may no longer be children,tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. 15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ.


We are to grow up in every way, to continue growing in the lord never growing content in where we are with him. So lets grow up!



Romance us, oh lover of my soul romance us! Our Spirit cries out for it, it is so desperate for it…. Lord I can just feel your heart aching how much you want us to romance you! How you’re longing for the way we can seek you and romance you, I want to surprise you with my love; I want to show you my love. I want to take you dancing. I want to take you out and Romance you. Oh God my soul is crying out for the church to be the church. Your perfect love will cast out all fear, then and only then can we stand up in the boldness and confidence we have in you, in order to stand firm! Romance us Lord again and again and again. So we can finally come to that point where we can romance you and surprise you.
JESUSSSSS


No comments:

Post a Comment